Thursday, 5 September 2013

3 Years as a virtualization Trainer

        It has been three years since corona institute started the first virtualization training facility in Kerala . from a basic ESXi 3.5 test environment to 4.1 to vSphere 5.1 . Even though we are in the server training industry from 1999 onwards , data center training was really a challenge for me personally . Thank you for all my late 2010 and early 2011 batch professionals who dare to attend a session from a relatively new comer to virtualiztion . I will not say am proficient now on what I am doing ( still trying to learn the never ending lineups of books , pdfs and videos ) but I know I am better than what I was 3 years back . Thank you Bobby Thomas for the updates on virtualization back on 2010 that helped me to venture in to this segment and all the students which are part of this picture mosaic and those who are not because of their company policies . Thank you all




No comments:

Post a Comment