Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Testimonials from Professionals

the best thing about all the effort on intensive sessions of vmware virtualization lab is the testimonials given by professionals who attended the session . I am trying to archive some of the testimonials here which inspired me to dive deep in to technology and impart the stuff to more and more people . so here I am after all these years , still getting nervous on the first moments of my new training sessions

.

VMware Virtualization പരിശീലനം തുടങ്ങിയിട്ട് അഞ്ചു വർഷം തികയുന്നു ഈ മെയ്‌ മാസത്തിൽ . 2009 മുതൽ ഏകദേശം ഒരു വർഷത്തോ...

Posted by Shyamlal T Pushpan on Saturday, May 16, 2015


Being Shyamlal Sir's last VMware session attendee, I wanted to share my experience here. Initially I thought a 9 hour...
Posted by Bijou Monci on Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Shyamlal - You are one of the best instructors I have ever come across. Glad I decided to take the #VMWaretraining from you.

Posted by Manoj Chandran Ramamangalam on Thursday, December 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment